The LG KM900, also known as the Arena, is a mid-range smart phone. The main selling features of this handset are its media features, large, high-resolution 3" touchscreen and the touch interface which goes with it. LG designed a new user interface for this device, which centers around a rotatable 3D cube, with different groups of functions on each face. The Arena's media features include a 5 MP camera, 480 x 800 pixel screen, DivX and Xvid playback, full-size (3.5mm) headphone jack, 8 GBs of internal storage and wireless access. The features of the KM900 position it as a potential competitor to the iPhone, and gear it toward those looking for similar media and interface capabilities.
- 3.84 hours talk time battery life, 300 hours stand-by battery life
- GSM Quad-band network compatibility
- 3" touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixel resolution
- 5 MP camera with auto-focus, flash, digital zoom
- secondary camera for video calls
- media player with MPEG4, 3GP, WMV, AVI, DivX, XviD, H.263, H.264 video support
- music player with MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, MP4, AMR, 3GP, 3GPP, MIDI support, and FM radio receiver
- 8 GB built in memory, microSD/microSDHC card reader
- USB 2.0 and Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- dimensions: 4.17" x 2.18" x 0.47"
- weight: 3.70 oz