The LG KP500, also known as the LG Cookie, is a touchscreen handset. Marketed as an affordable alternative to the more costly models, the Cookie sacrifices 3G and wireless connectivity as well as camera quality to achieve the lower price. Furthermore, it only has 48 MB internal memory, though this can be expanded with the MicroSD card reader. Unlike many touchscreen phones, this model includes an internally held stylus and handwriting recognition software. The KP500 is smaller and lighter than many other touchscreen handsets, but still has a large 3" screen. There is also no 3.5mm headphone jack, instead LG has used their proprietary connector. The Samsung Tocco Lite is very similar to the KP500 in terms of specs and target market.
- GSM Quad-band and EDGE networks
- 3.5 hour talk time battery life, 350 hour stand-by battery life
- 240 x 400 pixel display, 3"
- 48 MB internal memory, expandable up to 8 GB
- media player, FM radio receiver
- Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- SMS, EMS, MMS, email
- 3.0 MP camera
- document viewer
- dimensions: 4.19" x 2.18" x 0.47"
- weight: 3.14 oz