The LG WCP-700 is a mobile phone charging pad that is equipped with eCoupled wireless technology, currently the company's only such offering. With measurements of 6.29" x 3.54" x 0.39", this device is easy to carry around. The pad operates using inductive coils built into the battery doors, as well as internal contacts. When a phone is placed on the pad, there is audible and tactile feedback, along with LED lights of various colors that indicate the phone's charging status. Only one phone can be charged at a time. To ensure interoperability across rechargeable electronic devices, this charging pad meets the Qi global standard from the Wireless Power Consortium.
- Pad Charges w/Included Cable
- Blue Light: Plugged in
- Orange Light: Ready to charge
- Flashing Green Light: Phone is charging correctly
- Solid Green Light: Phone is fully charged
- Dimensions: 6.29" x 3.54" x 0.39"
- Inductive coils
- Effective Range: 7mm from center of placement guide
- eCoupled wireless technology
- Meets Qi global standard