The Lexmark X738de is an all-in-one color laser printer from Lexmark's Multifunction Laser series. The printer offers color print, scan, fax, and copy functionality and features a print speed of 35ppm with a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It is recommended for medium to large offices and workgroups since it is wired-network ready and features built-in duplex printing, a large 550-sheet input tray, and a 100-sheet automatic document feeder. The printer is an upgrade to the X736de since it comes standard with an integrated hard disk.
The Lexmark X738de is designed with a large 7" color touch screen, 900MHz processor, and 512MB of internal memory. It is Energy Star qualified and includes Eco and Quiet modes for reduced noise and lower power consumption. The printer also includes front panel USB and PictBridge ports and can be upgraded to include additional paper trays. The X738de comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- Functions: Color Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- 7" Color Touch Screen
- 512MB Internal Memory, Upgradeable to 1536MB
- Built-in Duplex Printing
- 100-Sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Includes Hard Disk
- Energy Star Compliant
- Eco and Quiet Modes
- Instant Warm-Up Fuser
- IPSec, SNMPv3 and 802.1x network security
- Optional Second Paper Tray or 2000-Sheet Feeder
- Print Speeds: 35ppm Black or Color
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi Black
- Paper Storage: 550-Sheet Input Tray, 250-Sheet Output Bin
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Front USB, PictBridge
- Dimensions: 31.0 x 21.5 x 24.5 in.
- 1 year limited warranty
- X738de - Base Model
- X738dte - Includes Second 550-Sheet Drawer