The Lexmark X6675 is a mid-range all-in-one inkjet machine with scan, copy and print capabilities. Print speeds and colour print resolution are average for the price-point, with speeds ranging up to 25 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 4800x1200 dpi. It includes Lexmark's PrecisionSense technology, which automatically adjusts the print resolution to fit the type of paper in use. Wireless printing is also a feature on the X6675, using the 802.11g standard with compatibilities for B and draft-N standards as well. Photo printing can be accomplished without a PC using PictBridge-compatible USB devices and slots for all major types of flash-memory cards. Scan functionality uses 48-bit depth and the included software contains support for OCR capability. The flatbed is big enough to incorporate legal-sized documents as well.
- Print Speeds: 25ppm black, 18ppm colour
- Colour Print Resolution: 4800x1200 dpi
- Scan Resolution: 600x1200 dpi
- Supported Media: Letter, Legal, 4x6, 5x7, Executive, Card/Coverstock, Label, Envelope
- Connections: USB 2.0, PictBridge USB, all major flash memory card types, wireless 802.11b/g/n
- Legal-size (8.5x14") flatbed.
- Replacement Cartridges: #36 Black (175pgs), #37 Tri-Colour (150pgs), #36XL High-Yield Black (475pgs), #37XL High-Yield Colour (500pgs)
- Warranty: One Year Replacement