The Lexmark X544n is an all-in-one color laser printer from Lexmark's Multifunction Laser series. The printer offers color print, scan, and copy functionality with a print speed of 25ppm in black or color at a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It has a 250-sheet input tray with the option of adding a Duo Drawer for a second 550-sheet tray and a 100-sheet document feeder. The printer differs with the X543dn since it includes a Super 3G fax modem but lacks the built-in duplex printing that comes with the X543dn.
The Lexmark X544n is designed with a 2-line LCD display, 500MHz processor, and 128MB of internal memory. It is Energy Star qualified and includes an instant warm-up fuser and an Eco mode for lower power consumption. Like the X543dn, the printer has an ethernet port for use on a wired network but it also includes a Pictbridge port and front panel USB port which the X543dn lacks. The X544n has a suggested retail price of $699 and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- Functions: Color Print, Fax, Copy, Scan
- 2-line backlit LCD display
- 128MB Internal Memory, Upgradeable to 640MB
- Super 3G Fax Modem
- Energy Star Compliant
- Instant warm-up fuser
- Eco and Quiet Modes
- Optional Duo Drawer with 550-Sheet Tray and 100-Sheet Document Feeder
- Print Speeds: 25ppm Black, 25ppm Color
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi Black or Color
- Paper Storage: 250-Sheet Input Tray, 150-Sheet Output Bin
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, PictBridge, Front USB
- Dimensions: 18.23 x 17.32 x 21.14 in.
- 1 year limited warranty
- X544n - Base Model, MSRP $699
- X544dn - Includes Duplex Printing, MSRP $799
- X544dtn - Includes Duplex Printing and Duo Drawer, MSRP $999
- X544dw - Includes Duplex Printing and Wi-Fi Connectivity, MSRP $899