The Lexmark X543dn is an all-in-one color laser printer from Lexmark's Multifunction Laser series. The printer offers color print, scan, and copy functionality with a print speed of 21ppm in black or color at a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It is recommended for small offices and workgroups since it features built-in duplex printing for saving paper and has an ethernet port for use on a wired network. The printer includes a 250-sheet input tray and has the option of adding a Duo Drawer for a second 550-sheet tray and a 100-sheet document feeder. The Lexmark X543dn is designed with a 2-line LCD display, 500MHz processor, and 128MB of internal memory. It is Energy Star qualified and includes an instant warm-up fuser and an Eco mode for lower power consumption. The printer has a suggested retail price of $599 and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- Functions: Color Print, Copy, Scan
- 2-line backlit LCD display
- 128MB Internal Memory, Upgradeable to 640MB
- Built-in Duplex Printing
- Energy Star Compliant
- Instant warm-up fuser
- Eco and Quiet Modes
- Optional Duo Drawer with 550-Sheet Tray and 100-Sheet Document Feeder
- Print Speeds: 21ppm Black, 21ppm Color
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi Black or Color
- Paper Storage: 250-Sheet Input Tray, 150-Sheet Output Bin
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet
- Dimensions: 18.23 x 17.32 x 21.14 in.
- 1 year limited warranty