The Lexmark X464de is a monochrome laser printer from Lexmark's Multifunction Laser series. The printer offers print, scan, and copy functionality with a print speed of 40ppm and is an upgrade to the X463de since it includes a highspeed fax modem. It offers a paper capacity of up to 800 sheets with the optional secondary tray and includes a 50-sheet automatic document feeder, making it suitable for offices and workgroups. The printer also has a front-panel USB port, memory card slot and also includes an ethernet port making it possible to use on a wired network.
The Lexmark X464de is designed with a large 7" adjustable color touch screen for controlling the printer features and has a 500MHz processor with 128MB internal memory that can be expanded to 640MB. It features intelligent handling of print jobs to prevent bottlenecks and uses high yield print cartridges. The printer is also Energy Star qualified with an instant warm-up feature and includes Eco and Quiet modes for reduced noise and lower power consumption. The X464de has a suggested retail price of $1199 and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- Functions: Copy, Print, Fax, Color Scanning
- Adjustable 7" Color Touch Screen
- 128MB Internal Memory, Upgradeable to 640MB
- 50-Sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Built-in Duplex Printing, Scanning, and Copying
- Energy Star Compliant
- High Yield Print Cartridges
- Intelligent Print Job Handling
- Instant warm-up fuser
- Eco and Quiet Modes
- Print Speeds: 40ppm Black
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi Black
- Paper Storage: 250-Sheet Input Tray, 150-Sheet Output Bin, Optional 550-Sheet Second Tray
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Front USB Port, Internal Card Slot
- Dimensions: 20.9 x 19.2 x 17.2 in.
- 1 year limited warranty