Designed for the mobile professional the X Series Tablet is a small convertible touchscreen laptop from Lenovo. Based on the Centrino platform, the X Series Tablet is now considered outdated, however, it was never engineered to be the fastest or most advanced. Built to be small and versatile the X Series Tablet comes with a low voltage Core 2 Duo, and a small, but high resolution 12.1" touchscreen. At 3.77 pounds the X Series Tablet can last up to 7 hours on a single charge, which is even more impressive considering it is now EOL - replaced by the X200 Tablet.
- Platform: Centrino, Intel low voltage C2D
- Graphics: 12.1" Widescreen (1024x768 or 1300×1050 depending on selected option) powered by the Intel X3100 (shared memory)
- Network connectivity: ThinkPad 11b/a/g Wireless LAN Mini PCI Express Adapter (Intel Wi-Fi Link 4965AGN optional) 1Gb Ethernet Card, WWAN optional, Bluetooth
- I/O & Expansion: 3 USB 2.0; expansion bus (for optional ThinkPad X6 Tablet UltraBase or ThinkPad X60 Series extendedlife battery); external display; AC adapter; RJ-11, RJ-45; audio: headphone/line-out, external microphone
- Battery: 4-cell or 8-cell