Part of Lenovo's X series, the ThinkPad X200 is an ultraportable business class laptop. Smaller and cheaper than its slightly older brother the X300, the X200 comes with cheaper "standard" but faster parts in comparison, including a smaller 12.1" widescreen display without LED backlighting, a spinning HDD, and a regular Core 2 Duo processor. The main selling points of the X200 are its small footprint - only 2.95LBS, 11.6" by 8.3" by 1.1" - as well as its performance, both hardware wise as a new Centrino 2 offering, as well as ergonomically, with the world famous ThinkPad keyboard and case design that put IBM/Lenovo on the map.
- Platform: Centrino 2, Intel 45nm C2D
- Graphics: 12.1" Widescreen (1280x800) powered by Intel X4500 integrated graphics
- Network connectivity: Intel Wi-Fi Link 5300 (802.11 a/b/g/n) 1Gb Ethernet Card, built-in Verizon WWAN and Bluetooth (56 Kbps modem optional, not installed)
- I/O & Expansion: VGA, 3 x USB2, Power jack, Ethernet, headphone/microphone ports, 95 Key Keyboard with Three Button Touchpoint, ExpressCard/54mm, SD card reader (5-in-1 media card reader optional, not installed)
- Battery: 4-cell, 6-cell and 9-cell options, up to 10 hours battery life