Especially suited for covering home entertainment wires, speaker cables, TV/video cabling and home office wiring. Organize and hide cords and cables easily. Self-adhesive backing makes for easy installation. Stylish design complements any interior setting.
- Easy peel and press installation
- For hiding several cords
- White, paintable
- Streamlined, to blend with any decor
- Self-adhesive backing, simple to install on a baseboard or wall
- Ideal for family rooms or bedrooms, easily organize cords and cables
- This product meets the material restrictions of RoHS
Frequently Asked Questions
About how many cables can the channels fit?
About 3-4 HDMI cables could fit in there. HDMI cables are about as thick as a standard power cord (computer, monitor, etc).
Is there an easy way to remove this from the wall without it taking paint with it? A tool or adhesive removal product?
The best way to remove tape from just about anything without damaging the surface is to warm it up with a blow dryer to soften the adhesive. It should then come right off.
Is it suitable for wires of home theater speakers?
Yes. It is suitable for home theater speaker wire.
What will be the total running length of cover if put in a straight line?
It's total length is 10'.
Add New FAQ
- Origin USA
Add New Resource