The LEGO Mindstorms EV3 31313 set is a higher-end LEGO construction set that can be used to create and command robotic figures. Five different robot models can be constructed by following the step-by-step 3D building instructions. Users can then create different functions for the robots using an intuitive and icon-based programming interface. Afterwards, figures can be controlled with an included remote control, or using a smartphone app. This set also allows users to access the Mindstorms online database to access new content and share building plans, as well as interact with the Mindstorms community. This set is intended for experienced LEGO builders and requires some familiarity with computers to reap its full benefits.
- ARM9 processor
- USB port for WiFi and Internet connectivity
- Micro SD card reader
- 4 Motor parts
- Color and touch sensors
- Control robot via the infrared sensor system
- Intuitive software (PC and Mac) with icon-based drag-and-drop programming interface
- Free smartphone device to control
- Includes 550+ LEGO Technic elements/pieces
- Building instructions for 5 robots included
- Additional instructions available for download
- Batteries 2 AAA batteries required.
- Manufacturer recommended age 10 - 15 years
- Origin Czech Republic
Add New Resource