The Lego King's Castle set includes 996 Lego pieces to build the castle. It includes many details like a catapult, towers, a collapsing back wall and a prison. It also includes seven minifigures to interact with the set, weapons and accessories.
- Battering ram/catapult weapon
- Towers and prison
- Collapsing back wall
- King's throne
- Knights' table
- Movable staircase and hidden escape door
- Weapons: spiked mace, 3 swords, ax, crossbow, bow with quiver
- Accessories: 2 shields, treasure chest
- Dimensions: 11" high, 13" wide and 12" deep
- Battering ram/catapult weapon measurements: over 1" high, 3" long and 2" wide
- Includes 7 mini figures: the King, White Knight, 2 King’s soldiers and 3 Dragon soldiers.
This set is designed for ages 7 to 12. You build one section at a time and put them together. You can add this castle to other Lego Castle sets for more fun. This castle includes numerous rooms, minifigures and weapons to interact. It includes the King, the White Knight, two King’s soldiers and three Dragon soldiers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a 10" x 10" base plate or should I use the 15" x 15"?
It needs the 15" x 15" one.
Add New FAQ
- Age 6 - 12 years
- Origin Denmark
Add New Resource