The LEGO Technic Unimog kit is a mid-range model intended for more experienced LEGO builders. It is based on the real-life vehicle of the same name, manufactured by Mercedes-Benz. This is a model of the utility vehicle, and when completed it features a pneumatically powered, articulated crane with a working claw, as well as a recovery winch on the front driven by LEGO Power Functions. It also offers working steering, four-wheel drive and suspension, a gear block for ground clearance and a detailed engine with moving pistons. Purchasers may also wish to know that the model includes directions for a large snow plow which can be built as an alternate versions of this product. Note also that the power features require AA batteries to function (6 required).
- Constructs Mercedes-Benz Unimog vehicle
- Features pneumatically-powered, articulated crane with working grabber and winch powered by LEGO® Power Functions
- Includes a gear block for added ground clearance on any terrain
- Realistic steering, 4-wheel drive, suspension
- Rebuild into a Snow Plow
- Pieces 2048
- Batteries 6 AA batteries required.
- Manufacturer recommended age 9 - 16 years
- Origin Imported (USA)