Build the 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic Service Truck with crane arm, outriggers, wheel lift and winch powered by LEGO® Power Functions motors!
When a vehicle is stranded, make the rescue with the heavy-duty LEGO Technic Service Truck with tons of realistic powered functions. Activate the included LEGO Power Functions features to extend the rear outriggers or extend and raise the fully adjustable crane arm into position. Then lower the hook with the working winch, unfold the rear wheel lift and load a vehicle to tow. This awesome 2-in-1 Service Truck also features 8 wheels, 4-wheel steering and hydraulic lifting element. It's just like the real thing! Rebuilds into a truck with a crane that can raise and lower, grabber, outriggers and detachable trailer.
- 2 models in 1: rebuilds into a truck with a crane that can raise and lower, grabber, outriggers and detachable trailer
- Features LEGO Power Functions extending rear outriggers and extending wheel lift, fully adjustable crane arm and retractable winch
- Includes LEGO Power Functions motor and 8881 LEGO Power Functions Battery Box ; Also features 8 wheels, 4-wheel steering and a hydraulic element
- Includes building instructions for Service Truck
- Measures over 5" high, 17" long and 5" wide ; Truck with trailer measures over 13" high with crane up, 22" long and 4" wide
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you control it? doesn't come with remote control.
It is not powered by remote control. Uses switches to control everything, includes a compressor, which powers pneumatics in several appropriate parts (in the lifting mechanism). Like pretty much any techinic car that has a lego 'engine' in it, you could jerry-rig remote control for the driving the truck pretty easily with a remote & and IR unit. I am not familiar enough with the gearbox and switches to know whether it is difficult to add remote controls to them.
Add New FAQ
- Pieces 1276
- Batteries 6 AA batteries required
- Manufacturer recommended age 10 - 16 years
- Origin China