This LEGO figure of Emperor Palpatine, from the Star Wars series, is made in the 2 inch mold of most other LEGO characters. This figure has been designed to show Emperor Palpatine after his disfiguring attack by Jedi Master Windu, with the model wearing the hood and cape of a Sith Lord.
The LEGO Emperor Palpatine is made of the classic plastic construction including detachable head, body and hands and detachable legs with the whole model being 2 inches tall. Made from black plastic, the figure has been given grey facial details showing the Sith Lords disfigured face, including yellow eyes and deep wrinkles. The grey details on the body give the image a robe and the black hood and cape show the full menace of the character. With moulded hands this character can hold weapons or drive spacecrafts (sold seperately). This high quality toy will be enjoyed by any LEGO fan but will be particularly useful when teamed with other Star Wars characters and spaceships to increase playability.
- 2 inches tall
- Comes with 3 main parts: head, torso and leg piece
- Includes black hood and cape
- Made in the image of Darth Sidious with wrinkled face and yellow eyes
- Moulded hands capable of holding other LEGO pieces (sold seperately)
- Can be used with other LEGO Star Wars figures and playsets.
- 2008 revamped version of Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious