Set your imagination free with the LEGO Minecraft Crafting Box! Create your own Minecraft models, build from the 8-in-1 instructions or follow the inspirational pictures and scenarios to complete other awesome Minecraft biomes. Use the periodic table poster to identify the LEGO Minecraft elements. You can even try out a diamond pickaxe! This set really boosts your creative potential! Includes a Steve with an accessory, plus a skeleton and a mushroom.
- Includes a Steve with an accessory, plus a skeleton and a mooshroom,Also includes s skeleton's bow, a pickaxe and 521 assorted LEGO pieces
- Features Redstone and lapis elements, plus torches, plants, oven, TNT, mature wheat and a periodic table poster with the LEGO Minecraft elements
- The perfect gift for fans of LEGO building and Minecraft! Combine with other biomes in the series to create your own LEGO Minecraft world
- Rebuild using the 8-in-1 building instructions or inspirational images and scenarios for more LEGO Minecraft adventures
- Measures 3" (10cm) high, 12" (31cm) wide and 9" (22cm) deep
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there instructions included in the box for the four pictures on the front?
There are several booklets with instructions for various builds.
Is this also a micro scale model?
Is this still fun for kids who like Lego but haven't played Minecraft before?
I think all kids (especially boys) like Legos. However, this set doesn't "do" a lot - there aren't moving parts, etc. It simply replicates scenes and landscapes from Minecraft and that's the novelty. If you think s/he will get into Minecraft, then buy it since the set is flexible in terms of build possibilities. But if the kid isn't already a Minecraft fan (and doesn't aim to be) I would go with another set. Hope that helps!
Add New FAQ
- Recommended Age 8 years +
- Pieces 518
- Origin Denmark