Finally, collect one of the most instantly recognizable and iconic buildings of The Lord of the Rings trilogy: The Tower of Orthanc. Build all 6 highly detailed floors filled with fascinating movie-related details including the attic, library, alchemy room, Saruman's throne room, entrance hall and dungeon. This exclusive model stars in some of the most iconic scenes from The Lord of the Rings movies. Swoop down with the Great Eagle and rescue stranded Gandalf the Grey from his tower-top prison after his defeat at the hands of the white wizard, Saruman. Build the powerful, tree-like Ent, with pose able limbs and cool swinging arm function, then attack the Uruk-hai and Orc Pit master while Saruman and his servant Grima Worm tongue take refuge high in the tower. The Tower of Orthanc is a must-have model for any The Lord of the Rings collection. Includes a Great Eagle, buildable Ent figure and 5 minifigures with weapons: Saruman with kirtle outfit, Grima Worm tongue, Gandalf the Grey, an Uruk-hai and the Orc Pit master.
- Features 6 detailed floors with functions, to include folding staircase, LEGO light brick palantir, opening entrance doors and a trap door
- The alchemy room features 2 torches, a bomb, 2 potions, bottle, skull, gunpowder keg, pot, cauldron and a long axe
- Saruman's throne room includes special features and entrance hall has trap doors
- Attack the tower with the cool buildable and pose able Ent and activate the LEGO light brick and make the palantir glow
- Measures over 28" (73cm) high, 8" (21cm) wide and 6" (16cm) deep; Ent stands over 9" (23cm) tall
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it have all the pieces? Including the figures? Gandalf, Sarumon, etc
It has all the min figs pictured on the box - awesome set!
Add New FAQ
- Age 14 years and up
- Pieces 2359
- Origin USA