This Lego construction toy is part of the Harry Potter Lego range. The scene includes a piece of the Hogwarts castle, 2 minifigures from the story of Harry Potter and some crucial props including the vital sock used to free Dobby.
The setting for the action is a piece of Hogwarts castle which can be added to the Lego Hogwarts Castle if you already own it. The minifigures included are Lucius Malfoy and Dobby the elf. The extras included in this play set include a tile on which a sock is printed, a wand for Lucius Malfoy and the destroyed diary of Tom Riddle which can all be used to act out scenes from the Harry Potter series of books. With a slidable section of wall and another secret place in which tiles can be hidden, this play set can be used as a stand alone toy or combined with other Harry Potter Lego toys to add to imaginative play.
- 2 minifigures included - Lucius Malfoy and Dobby the Elf
- Bricks are the same colours as Hogwarts castle to compliment other playsets
- Can be added on to Hogwarts as another room
- Includes 2 secret hiding places - one in the wall and one under a sideboard
- Includes the sock needed to free Dobby the Elf
- Other extra pieces include a table, spell book, wand and Tom Riddles diary.
- Full instructions included
- Recommended for children 6 - 10 years
This set was upgraded in October 2010 to set 4736 - Freeing Dobby.