The LEGO Castle Skeleton Ship Attack is a fantasy era LEGO playset originally released in 2007. It features a total of 7 minifigures, including knights and skeleton pirates. An exclusive Skeleton Captain minifigure is also included with his pet rat. The design pits the characters against one another as the pirates try to steal hidden treasure. The haunted ship has tattered sails and an anchor on a chain, and is designed to sit flat so that it can be played with on the floor or a table. The harbor area that holds a hidden treasure, a trap door, and a catapult that can fling objects at the boat. Several of the pieces are glow-in-the-dark for a ghostly look. The harbor itself is designed to easily connect to other castle-themed LEGO playsets, allowing further expansion.
- Haunted ship with tattered sails
- Glow-in-the-dark pieces
- Harbor play area
- Hidden treasure in the harbor
- Knight and skeleton pirate mini-figures, 7 in total
- Working catapult and trap
- Includes an exclusive Skeleton Captain figure and his pet rat