The LEGO DUPLO Jake's Pirate Ship Bucky is a mid-range playset intended for small children and beginner DUPLO builders, and it is based on the Disney series Jake and the Neverland Pirates. It is used to construct several components, the main one being a pirate ship complete with sail and firing spring-loaded cannon. It also builds a small hideout and includes some treasure pieces. This set features Jake the pirate figure, as well as Captain Hook. Accessories include a palm tree, treasure chest, shovel, sword and golden doubloon. This set features larger blocks than typical LEGOs and is appropriate for smaller children who are learning to piece together the blocks. It is also appropriate for use with other similar Disney sets from the same series.
- Features rigging, lookout tower, pirate-themed DUPLO bricks and cannon with missile launching action
- Standard and decorated DUPLO bricks also included, featuring Skully and gold doubloon-decorated bricks
- Includes sword
- Includes Jake and Captain Hook figures
- Lookout tower rotates
- Large blocks appropriate for smaller hands
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the boat float in the water (would it be ideal for bath play)?
Add New FAQ
- Pieces 56
- Manufacturer recommended age 24 months - 5 years
- Origin China