The Lego Star Wars Millennium Falcon set comes with 1,254 Lego pieces designed to create a replica of the Millennium Falcon ship from the Star Wars universe. It includes numerous details like twin flick missiles, an opening hull and rotating laser cannons. It also comes with six mini-figures to interact with the ship.
- It is a replica of the ship from the Death Star escape scene of Episode IV: A New Hope
- Includes 6 mini-figures: Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, Ben Kenobi, Princess Leia Organa and Darth Vader
- Includes details like an opening hull, a detailed interior, twin flick missiles, rotating laser cannons and a detachable cockpit
This ship includes many details to accurately model the ship from the movie. These include:
- the distinctive round shape
- the right-hand cylindrical cockpit
- rotating top- and bottom-mounted quad-laser turrets
- a detachable cockpit cover
- firing twin flick rockets
Fans of the movie can recreate scenes with the included mini-figures. The set also comes with lightsabers, blasters and a crossbow to use with the mini-figures.
- LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon set (1,254 pieces) - 3 lightsabers, 3 blasters and 1 crossbow, opening hull, detailed interior, twin flick missiles, rotating laser cannons, detachable cockpit cover, chairs, cup, control panels, game board
- Two instruction booklets
- Sticker sheet
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between this set and the 4504 set?
The design is a little different and it has some different mini-figures. It also has a Hoth theme with Han and Leia in their Hoth outfits.
Add New FAQ
- Pieces 1254
- Age 9 - 14 years
Add New Resource