The Pretend and Play Calculator Cash Register is the ideal addition to any pretend store, no batteries required! This toy builds math and calculator skills while encouraging imaginative play. It makes a "cha-ching" sound when it opens, just like a real register!
- Dr. Toy’s Best Classic Toys (2005)
- Parent’s Guide to Children’s Media (2000)
- Fox 8 Educational Top Toys (2000)
- Island Family Magazine Editor’s Choice (2000)
- Kids Out Good Toy Guide Award (1999)
- Real-working solar-powered cash register with LCD screen is the perfect addition to any pretend store
- Encourages children to learn basic math, essential money skills, and functional calculator use during play while enhancing imaginative play, ringing up sales, and making change
- Large buttons are easy for little hands to press and cash drawer makes a "cha-ching" sound when it opens, just like a real register
- Features a built-in, eco-friendly solar calculator
- Winner of 23 awards
Solar-powered cash register comes fully stocked and ready for play. Includes: 30 actual-size pretend bills, 40 plastic coins (10 each of pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters), 1 pretend credit card, and Activity Guide.
Adding and subtracting is made easy with the use of this Calculator Cash Register to ring up sales and make change. The calculator shows children how technology can assist in everyday tasks, but it should never take the place of learning how to do it independently.
- Early Math Skills
- Money Skills
- Vocabulary Development
- Speech & Language Development
- Memory and Recall
- Life Skills
Cash Register, 30 life-size pretend bills, 40 plastic coins, pretend credit card and Activity Guide with ideas of role playing for your child.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can it hold real sized dollars?
Yes--the play money it comes with is either exactly or pretty close to the same size as the real deal--which is great for learning. It should have no problem fitting the real deal.
Can a scanner be added?
No, you cannot.
How do you get the cash register to work?
So far the register comes on by pushing the on button. However, the machine is solar power operated. Right beside the digital display is a small panel that receives the light and turns it into power.
Add New FAQ
- Age 3 - 8 years old
- Origin China
Add New Resource