The 10641 is a walk-behind gas mower from Lawn-Boy's 2009 lineup. The mower is a step up from the 10640 since it features a variable speed self-propelled drive system with large wheels for easier maneuverability. It offers 6.5 ft. lbs of gross torque with a Briggs & Stratton ready-start engine for powerful performance. The 10641 includes Lawn-Boy's 3-in-1 system which quickly changes between the mulch, rear bag, and side discharge functions. It also has a 20" lightweight steel deck that can be adjusted to the optimum mowing height. The mower has a suggested retail price of $269 and comes with a complete 2 year warranty. The 10641 is the same model as the 10646 with the exception that it is not CARB compliant while the 10646 is.
- 6.5 Ft. Lbs Gross Torque
- Briggs & Stratton Ready-Start Engine
- Variable Speed Self-Propelled Drive System
- 20" Lightweight Steel Deck
- Adjustable Mowing Deck Height
- 3-n-1 System: Mulch, Rear Bag, and Side Discharge
- Easy Turn Wheels - 7" Front, 8" Rear
- Cutting Height: 1-4"
- Weight: 70 lbs.
- 2 year Complete Coverage Warranty