Lasko 2551 Wind Curve Platinum Tower Fan With Remote Control and Fresh Air Ionizer.
- 3-speed oscillating tower fan
- Wind Curve profile and 42.5" height help maximize air distribution
- Energy-saving timer offers auto shut-off up to 7-1/2 hours
- ETL listed, patented, fused safety plug
- Easy carry handle and remote control storage on the back
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it cool the air when circulating?
The fan cools only as much as a fan would cool the air. It is not an air conditioner. But this fan is taller than most, so it does a much better job of cooling a room. And it absolutely is not noisy, as some reviews stated; also, the blue light doesn't 'light up the whole house' as others have said.
What's the difference between the model 2551 and 2554?
It looks like the 2551 has an air ionizer and the 2554 does not.
Do you have to buy filters for the air purifier?
There are no filters. It is an ionizer type of purifier. You simply keep the outside of the fan clean.
Add New FAQ
- Speed 3
- Material Plastic
- Origin USA