Mint E Stripes Doll was sewn on December 26th (National Candy Candy Day). Sewn from a candy wrapper, Mint E. Stripes is a Lalaloopsy doll who likes to spin in circles. The Lalaloopsy dolls were once rag dolls who magically came to life, taking on the personalities of the fabrics that were used to make them. They live in a colorful, silly world and it's your job to keep the magic of their world alive.
- She has an adorable pet dog
- Articulated head, arms and legs
- Shoes and clothes are removable
Frequently Asked Questions
Approximately how much in inches?
Add New FAQ
- Manufacturer recommended age 4 - 15 years
- Origin Made in USA or Imported
Add New Resource