The LaCie Network Space MAX is a high-end network storage drive/media server available either a 2TB ($279.99) or 4TB ($479.99) capacity. Constructed with 2 hard drives (2X1TB or 2X2TB), the Network Space MAX can be setup in either RAID 0 or 1 for maximum capacity or safety, respectively. The Network Space MAX has an Ethernet port for connection to a computer, router or any UPnPTM/DLNA compliant device and can be accessed by anyone in a network. Additionally, a USB port provides direct access for additional backup to an external hard drive, quick access to files or just to add capacity. The is Network Space MAX is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7 / Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6 / Linux 2.6.
The Network Space MAX's two hard drive construction allows for two types of RAID setups: RAID 0 for full use of both hard rive's capacities as well as a faster data transfer rate and RAID 1 which insures automatic disk mirroring, ensuring that two copies of everything stored on the Network Space MAX will exist, one on either hard drive, for extra safety in case on drive fails. When connected to a router, the Network Space MAX becomes available to all computers and UPnPTM/DLNA compliant devices (such as a PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360) in that network, allowing for file sharing or media streaming from one central place. Additionally, a remote access service can allow access to the Network Space MAX's stored files from any internet-connected computer.
- 2TB (2X1TB) or 4TB (2X2TB) capacity
- Windows XP, Vista and 7 / Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6 / Linux 2.6 compatible
- Compatibility with any UPnPTM/DLNA compliant device (PS3, XBox 360)
- RAID 0 or 1 capability for maximum storage or security
- USB port for quick access/additional capacity
- Ethernet cable for router/computer connectivity
- Remote access via provided remote service
Add New Logo