The next generation in standard bicycle security with a $1500 USD anti-theft protection with a security rating of 8 of out 12 and includes a KryptoFlex Looped Cable 4' long for complete protection.Kryptonite U-locks represent extreme security while maintaining a realistic size/weight. U-locks represent the most popular lock for enthusiasts.In the early 1970s, Michael Zane was a free-spirited, bearded kid with a VW van and a big idea for a new kind of lock. He traveled thousands of miles showing the unique U-shaped locking device and spreading his passion for bicycle security to bike dealers all around the country and forged lifetime relationships. The company soon expanded its product line to include powersports, hardware and snowsports security.
- 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle resists cutting and leverage attacks
- High security Bent Foot(TM) design for serious protection and great value
- High security, pick and drill resistant disc-style cylinder
- 2 keys - "I" style for easier usage
- Includes Transit FlexFrame Bracket for easy mounting to frame tubing 25mm to 80mm wheter round, oval, triangular, or square. Also features 360° rotation providing the ability to better fit and align with a bike frame's specific geometry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I lock two bikes with this?
I've locked two bikes together with this before. It depends on what you're locking them to, but it's definitely possible.
Do the keys come with an ID to register on the Kryptonite website in case they are lost and need to be replaced?
There is a way to register online with the lock and key. But you need to register within 10 days of purchase. I unfortunately didn't open my package and lock right away since I presently have my bike locked in a storage locker and probably missed out. There is a $10.00 charge to register for a year with a chance to extend it later.
Does the cable lock to the bar lovck
Yes. You can use the u-bar lock to lock the cable to. Or you can have a separate lock to use with the cable.
In short, they're two separate locks that can work in tandem or separately.
Add New FAQ
- Origin China
Add New Resource