The next generation in standard bicycle security with a $1500 USD anti-theft protection with a security rating of 8 of out 12 and includes a KryptoFlex Looped Cable 4' long for complete protection.Kryptonite U-locks represent extreme security while maintaining a realistic size/weight. U-locks represent the most popular lock for enthusiasts.In the early 1970s, Michael Zane was a free-spirited, bearded kid with a VW van and a big idea for a new kind of lock. He traveled thousands of miles showing the unique U-shaped locking device and spreading his passion for bicycle security to bike dealers all around the country and forged lifetime relationships. The company soon expanded its product line to include powersports, hardware and snowsports security.
- 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle resists cutting and leverage attacks
- High security Bent Foot(TM) design for serious protection and great value
- High security, pick and drill resistant disc-style cylinder
- 2 keys - "I" style for easier usage
- Includes Transit FlexFrame Bracket for easy mounting to frame tubing 25mm to 80mm wheter round, oval, triangular, or square. Also features 360° rotation providing the ability to better fit and align with a bike frame's specific geometry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this lock 9" or 11.5" ?
The inside of the U is 9" by 4" wide. However the entire lock is about 11" long when closed. So you have 9"of useable lock but it has a few extra inches for the lock.
Can I lock two bikes with this?
Yes. It also depends on what you're locking them to, but it's definitely possible.
What's the thickness of the cable that comes with this set?
Add New FAQ
- Origin China
Add New Resource