The Korg MP10Pro is a high-end professional, portable mixer designed primarily for use in live venues but is also powerful enough for a studio environment. It features a 160GB hard drive for storage of thousands of media files, TC Helicon Voice Processing, dual independent song players and an MP3 vocal remover. Additionally, the MP10Pro sports an advanced song library system as well as an illuminated interface with a touchscreen display.
The MP10Pro's TC Helicon Voice Processing offers professional dynamic control over vocals, offering advanced EQ control as well as effects such as compression and delay. Its dual independent song players allow the MP10Pro to function as an automated DJ, offering crossfade playback as it shuffles back and forth between players. Meanwhile, the MP10Pro's advanced song library system offers detailed search functionality and is iTunes compatible, making it easy to find any song quickly.
- Dual Song Players capable of handling MP3 or Standard MIDI Files (SMF)
- Pre-listen function for cueing up one song as the other plays for non-stop entertainment
- Independent control of tempo (time stretch) and key transpose (pitch shift)
- MP3 Vocal remover for sing-along and Karaoke style performance
- TC Helicon Vocal Processor adds professional dynamic control, EQ and delay effects to any voice
- Built-in MIDI sound engine based on Korg’s acclaimed EDS technology
- Advanced song library (iTunes compatible) with multiple search parameters for quick look-up
- Illuminated interface with color touch screen display
- USB host & device ports for direct keyboard entry/operation and computer connection
- Internal 160 GB hard drive
- Highly portable with built-in handle; travel bag included