The Korg PA500ORT is a mid-range to high-end keyboard/synthesizer similar to the Korg PA500. The sole difference between the PA500ORT and the standard PA500 is that the PA500ORT offers voices and styles chosen by well-known Middle Eastern musicians. Otherwise, the two keyboards offer the same basic functionality, including USB/MIDI connectivity, a guitar mode and powerful sequencing options.
The PA500ORT's voices and styles, chosen by prominent Middle Eastern musicians, are meant to better appeal to a Middle Eastern audience while offering a unique flare as compared to the standard PA500's voice and style options. Its USB/MIDI connectivity allows the PA500ORT to easily transfer data to and from any modern computer while SD and MMC card compatibility make it even easier. Additionally, the PA500ORT's guitar mode makes guitar voices sound more realistic by offering capo, chord and strum options.
- USB and MIDI connection options
- SD and MMC card compatibility
- Geared toward a Middle Eastern market with unique voices and styles
- Guitar mode for more realistic guitar synthesizing
- Multiple sequencer options from standard step to Korg's Backing Sequencer
- Four stereo processors plus a final semi-parametric, three-band EQ offer up to 124 different customizable effects options
- 880 fully editable preloaded sounds
- Over 320 preloaded Styles
- 80 voices of polyphony