The Korg microSAMPLER is a mid-range to high-end synthesizer designed primarily with portability in mind. It features a number of inbuilt standard effects such as delay and chorus as well as an integrated Korg KAOSS PAD effects generator. Additionally, the microSAMPLER sports USB support and multiple sample rates while allowing users to assign a different sample to nearly every key of the keyboard.
The microSAMPLER's inbuilt effects offer users complete control over recorded audio while its integrated KAOSS PAD effects engine provides effects unique to certain Korg instruments (such as the Dynamic Phrase Synthesizer). Its USB support allows any and all samples to be transferred from the microSAMPLER to your PC's hard drive for hassle-free sample backup. Meanwhile, the microSAMPLER's multiple sample rates include 48 kHz, 24 kHz, 12 kHz and 6 kHz for CD-quality audio or a more lo-fi vintage sound.
- microSAMPLER Bonus Sample Pack available from Korg's website for added functionality
- Records at 48 kHz, 24 kHz, 12 kHz and 6 kHz
- USB support for simple data backup
- Korg KAOSS PAD effects generator
- Natural Touch micro keyboard
- Auto-Next sampling for capturing phrases as multiple samples
- Key Gate allows for multiple samples to be taken from the same source or phrase and assigned to different keys