The Kona Jake is a mid-range commuter/racing bicycle designed specifically to handle large ride distances easily while maximizing rider comfort. It features a 7005 aluminum frame composition as well as a compact rear triangle for an excellent balance of power transfer and stability. Additionally, the Jake sports a taller head tube for a more comfortable ride.
The Jake's 7005 aluminum frame provides it with a strong, durable, light and dependable backbone for those long commuter rides while its compact rear triangle utilizes short chain stays and seat stays for less deflection during braking and quicker acceleration. Meanwhile, the Jake's taller head tube allows for elevated rider positioning, resulting in a more comfortable ride.
- Frame Sizes: 47cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm, 62cm
- Frame tubing: Kona Race Light 7005 Aluminum Butted
- Fork: Kona P2 700C
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra
- Tires: Continental SpeedKing Cross 700x35C
- Compact rear triangle for an excellent balance of power transfer and stability
- Taller head tube for added comfort
Add New Logo