The Kona Dew is an entry-level road/casual/commuter bicycle meant to balance a low price point and quality components. Its 7005 aluminum composition ensures durability and a lighter weight while its sloping top tube provides more freedom of movement for the rider. Additionally, the Dew's compact rear triangle allows for quicker acceleration.
The Dew's 7005 aluminum tubing is designed to balance strength and durability with weight, resulting in a light, performance-oriented frame that is built to last. Its sloping top tube design allows the Dew to absorb more shock than frames with horizontal top tubes as well as putting the rider in a more secure position on downhill slopes. Meanwhile, the Dew's compact rear triangle provides a perfect balance of stability and power transfer by way of short chain stays and seat stays.
- Frame Sizes: C45cm, C49cm, C52cm, C54cm, C56cm, C58cm, C60cm, C62cm
- Frame tubing: Kona 7005 Aluminum Butted
- Fork: Kona P2 700C
- Tires: Continental CountryRide 700x37C
- Brakes: Tektro M530
- Sloping top tube provides more freedom of movement for the rider
- Compact rear triangle for an excellent balance of power transfer and stability