The Klipsch Quintet SL is a five-piece surround sound home theater system based on the Quintet Satellite Microsystem. The Quintet SL is composed of three LCR speakers (left, right and center) and two satellite units. Each LCR speaker is equipped with 0.75-inch aluminum dome tweeters mated to a Tractrix horn and dual 3.5-inch high-output woofers. The two satellite speakers hold a 3.5-inch long-throw woofer and a 0.75-inch tweeter matched with a MicroTractrix horn. The speaker set retails as a five-piece package but can be combined with other Quintet Series items such as the recommended Klipsch Sub-12 subwoofer.
- Five-piece surround sound home theater system
- Three LCR speakers and two satellite speakers
- LCR speakers: 0.75-inch aluminum dome tweeter mated to a Tractrix horn
- Satellite speakers: 0.75-inch aluminum dome tweeter mated to a MicroTractrix horn
- LCR speakers: dual 3.5-inch high-output woofers
- Satellite speakers: 3.5-inch long-throw woofer
- Available in black finish with grey accents