The Klipsch Quintet III is a five-piece surround sound home theater system which is a series update from the Quintet and Quintet II models. The Quintet III is composed of four satellite speakers and a center channel. The satellite speakers feature 0.75-inch aluminum dome tweeters mated with MicroTractrix horns and a 3.5-inch long-throw woofer. The center channel hosts dual 3.5-inch long-throw woofers as found in the satellite speakers. Klipsch's Quintet satellite speakers are mounted on swivelling pedestals and the entire Quintet III is recommended for pairing with the Klipsch Sub-10 subwoofer.
- Five-piece surround sound home theater system
- Four satellite speakers and one center channel
- 0.75-inch aluminum dome tweeters mated with MicroTractrix horns
- 3.5-inch long-throw woofer (dual woofers in center channel)
- Bass reflex through rear-firing port for flexible speaker placement
- Available in dark grey finish with medium grey accents