This cookware set is an exceptional value, including all of the pans needed to equip your kitchen with the most used cooking pieces. As the set contains only basic pieces, you'll really use each and every pan. It includes saucepans for whisking a homemade sauce or cooking your morning oatmeal, a big stockpot for soups, stews or boiling pasta, and skillets (probably the most used pan in any kitchen) that will help you turn out perfect crepes or a simple grilled cheese sandwich. The set also includes a saute pan, a wide, straight-sided pan that can perform many of the functions of a skillet but features deep sides for extra capacity, perfect for one dish meals. Start your dish in this pan by sauteing onions and browning meat, then add your liquid and other ingredients into the same pan to finish on the stovetop or in the oven.
- Porcelain enamel exteriors are stain resistant and easy to clean; Heavy gauge construction heats up quickly and evenly, reducing "hot spots" that can burn foods
- A reinforced nonstick interior is exceptionally durable and long lasting; Food slides off effortlessly and cleanup is quick and easy; For added convenience, the pans are oven safe to 400°F
- Features handles made of a combination of soft silicone and quality stainless steel. They look great, feel comfortable, and are double riveted for added strength
- Glass lids allow you to monitor the cooking progress without having to lift the lid which allows moisture and nutrients to escape.
- 1 Qt. and 2 Qt. Covered Saucepans
- 4 Qt. Covered Saucepot
- 6 Qt. Covered Stockpot
- 3 Qt. Covered Saute
- 8-inch and 9-1/2-inch Skillets
Frequently Asked Questions
Are they dishwasher safe?
Instructions say hand wash only
Do the lids fit the pans?
Since it has silicone on the handle, is it safe to stick in the oven?
I have put it in the oven for 5 or 6 minutes to finish off a steak, but not longer. I can't answer if you could do a casserole because I haven't tried.
Add New FAQ
- Oven-safe to 400-degrees F
- Surface Nonstick
Add New Resource