Make a beautifully decorated zucchini spaghetti with Kitchen Active pasta maker. This simple tool is all you need to get yourself on a fast track to weight loss, healthful living, increased energy, and vitality! By simply giving a twist, you can turn your whole vegetables into a gorgeous noodle soup with this small cutter - perfect for vegetable noodles, salads, and gourmet-style garnishes. Spiral slicing tools aren't just for professional chefs anymore!
- Recommended by Dr Oz and named the best new product by the Gourmet Retailer Magazine crafted with an award-winning design.
- The Kitchen Active Slicer is molded using high quality ABS plastic for a lightweight feel, fitted with stainless steel Japanese blades for the sharpest and quickest slice of pasta. It fits in your hand, so it's easy to store.
- It's dishwasher safe for an easy clean.
- The plastic is BPA-FREE. And once the veggie you're spiral-slicing gets small enough, use the provided cap to minimize wastage.
- It is ideal gift for anyone who spends a lot of time in the kitchen. From busy moms to college students to culinary artists, this product is a definite must-have for anyone who wants to get more veggies into their diet - in a quick and easy way.
- The Kitchen Active Spiralizer also comes with a small cleaning brush to access hard-to-reach areas!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this make only one size noodle?
It has two sets of blades, so one size slightly larger than the other.
Can it make curly fries?
No, the potato could not enter, only long vegetables like carrots, cucumbers, zucchini.
Does this product work with thinner carrots?
No, it works best with a medium sized zucchini/ squash or larger carrot. Thin wouldn't work.
Add New FAQ
- Material Stainless Steel
Add New Resource