The Kinivo BTX450 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with rechargeable battery is designed to deliver 10W of full bodied rich sound and dynamic bass. Seamlessly stream music via Bluetooth from your computer, smartphone or other Bluetooth capable device.
- Ideal for open areas - outdoors, parties and in larger rooms in the home (sleek black piano finish fits well in any décor)
- Built in 3600 mAh rechargeable battery lasts up to 6 hours
- Seamlessly stream music from any Bluetooth (A2DP) capable device
- Class-D digital amplifier
- Supporting Bluetooth protocol v2.1+EDR and A2DP audio streaming profile
- Connect any non-Bluetooth device via 3.5mm port
- Recharge your device while listening to music via built in USB port (this feature works only while the speaker is plugged into AC power)
- iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and 5, all iPads
- Android smartphones - HTC, All Droids, Samsung
- Blackberry smartphones
- Tablets like Galaxy Nexus, Samsung
- All Bluetooth (A2DP) capable devices
- All MP3 players, CD players, Laptops, Tablets and Other Music Devices with a 3.5mm audio socket
- Kinivo BTX450 speaker with built in rechargeable battery
- AC Power Adapter
- 3.5mm Audio Cable
- User manual
Frequently Asked Questions
How many watts is it ? I want to know how load it gets?
It is rated at 2 X 5 Watts (RMS) with a passive subwoofer. It's loud enough to fill a room but not enough for a party.
Can you use the Bluetooth if the AC charger is plugged into the BTX450?
Best choice for Macbook DVD playing: this or Alpatronix AX400 or something else?
Probably this, because you can crank up the volume considerably without the sound getting too distorted or bass-heavy.
Add New FAQ
- Battery Life Up to 6 hours
- Battery Built in 3600 mAh rechargeable battery
Add New Resource