The Kingston 32GB MicroSDHC Class 4 is a high-end storage device typically used in cellular devices and is the first 32GB Class 4 microSDHC card. Being Class 4 means that the Kingston 32GB boasts 4MB per second data transfer speeds. Additionally, the Kingston 32GB can be used as a full-sized SD card with an adapter and boasts a lifetime warranty.
The Kingston 32GB MicroSDHC Class 4 is capable of storing nearly 29,000 photos, over 6,000 songs and more than 2,000 minutes of video, making it ideal for use with digital cameras and camcorders. Meanwhile, its 4MB per second data transfer speeds make the Kingston 32GB Class 4 appropriate for use with smartphones or other devices that can benefit from faster read/write speeds.
- Compliant with the SD Specification Version 2.00 (Class 4)
- When combined with an adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC card
- File Format: FAT32
- Lifetime warranty
- Speed: Class 4 — 4MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
Add New Resource