The Kingston Wi-Drive is a portable storage device meant specifically for use with iOS devices like the iPad, iPhone and iPod. It features built-in 802.11g/n wireless connectivity for quick file sharing with iOS devices, a microUSB port for more typical data transfer and a built-in rechargeable battery. Additionally, the Wi-Drive is available in 16GB and 32GB capacities.
The Wi-Drive's built-in WiFi allows it to quickly and easily share documents, music, video and images with any WiFi-enabled iOS device in the vicinity with password protection to keep unwanted users out. An app available from Apple's App Store facilitates file transfers between the Wi-Drive and iOS devices. Meanwhile, the Wi-Drive's built-in rechargeable battery provides it with up to 4 hours of continuous use.
- Built-in 802.11g/n wireless
- Available in 16GB and 32GB capacities
- MicroUSB port
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides 4 hours of use
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista and XP; Mac OSX 10.5 or greater; Linux v.2.6.x or greater
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3G/3GS/4, iPod touch (3G is limited to iOS4.2.1+)
- Configurable APN (access point name)