The Kiinde Kozii allows parents to safely and quickly warm breastmilk, formula, and food in storage bags, bottles, or jars of all shapes, sizes and materials. It is the first and only warmer designed specifically to follow all guidelines set forth by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) to safely thaw and warm breastmilk using warm, flowing water. Patent pending SAFEHeatTM technology allows high-speed warming using a low temperature, nutrient-safe water bath that is safe for breastmilk, with a built in timer to eliminate the risk of overheating.
The result is a warmer that is safer, more precise, faster and easier to use than conventional warmers which use high temperature steam that can be damaging to the antibodies and nutrients contained in breastmilk. Kozii's warming chamber is designed to accommodate a full 8oz bag of frozen breast milk, and to quickly bring it to serving temperature. SAFEHeatTM ensures that the contents of the warmer are brought to the same temperature every time as easily as possible. A simple, easy to read timer allows parents to set the desired warming time by simply turning the knob. When the time is up, the warming stops completely, eliminating the risk of overheating, even if the bottle or bag is left in the warmer for longer than intended.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Safer and easier warming - Creates a flowing warm water bath to quickly and gently thaw and warm breast milk according to CDC and USDA guidances
- Long lasting reservoir - Unlike other warmers, kozii does not require that you measure or add water with each use.
- Easy to use timer - Simple, intuitive interface lets you know how much time is left before the meal is ready.
- Auto shutoff - When the time is up, the warmer shuts off and completely removes the heat source from the bottle. This means no overheated bottles because your busy schedule prevented you from taking the bottle out on time!
- Universal warm chamber - Kozii can safely accommodate breastmilk, formula, storage bags (frozen or thawed), liner bottles, plastic, glass, food jars.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it portable? can we carry it around in the diaper bag?
It's not the most convenient thing to carry it in the diaper bag.
Does it warm up jars of food? or just bottles
Food jars are perfectly fine. If warming a meal in a very short container (such as glass food jars), the water level may rise above the top of the container. Always put lids on short containers to prevent water from entering the container.
Does this take batteries?
No, has to be plugged in.
Add New FAQ
- Material Plastic
Add New Resource