Time to cook up a little fun. Our Uptown Espresso Kitchen has a hip, modern look that young chefs are sure to love. This wooden kitchen is full of fun details like a cordless phone and a chalkboard for writing the daily specials. It features a refrigerator, stove, microwave, sink and dishwasher with clicking knobs for authenticity. The sleek modern appearance is reminiscent of an contemporary kitchen.
- Large enough that multiple children can play at once
- Refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven and dishwasher doors all open and close
- Chalkboard surface on the freezer
- Innovative speckled countertop design
- Convenient storage space above the sink
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this big enough for older kids to use as well? I don't want it to be a short one that they outgrow quickly. Thanks!
It's one of the bigger ones I have seen. I have seen 5 year olds play on it and enjoy it.
Is the kitchen made of solid wood or particle board?
Does this come with any accesories?
No accessories. I went and bought pots, pans and felt food from ikea and the kids love it.
Add New FAQ
- Material Wood