The KidKraft Ride Around Train Set and Table is a train set that comes with a table to hold it and bring it up off the floor. It includes features like an airport and a hospital with accessories like animals, figures and vehicles. This set is designed for ages 3 to 8, and numerous children can play at once.
- Designed for children of ages 3 to 8
- Includes 100 pieces with a storage bin
- Includes an airport and a hospital
- More than one child can play at once
- Made of wood
- Tabletop design
- Tongue-and-groove track pieces are easy to connect
- Assembly is required; requires a Phillips screwdriver for assembly
- Compatible with Thomas and Friends and Brio wooden train sets
- Kidkraft Ride Around Town 100 Piece Train Set and Table
- Two-piece storage bin
- Allen wrench
This set includes real-world elements with a lot of colorful backgrounds and pieces. It has a landscape board with lakes, pastures and other details. It also has a hospital, an airport and a movable crane. It comes with linking straight and curved train track pieces with tongue-and-groove connections. It also has support beams and bridges.
This set comes with hand-painted wooden pieces that include people, a fire truck, an ambulance, trees, animals and more. These pieces allow the child to play and interact.
It comes on a tabletop setting that is 49 inches long by over 34 inches wide and 16 inches high. The child can sit on the floor and play with it. The storage bin holds the included pieces and stores them underneath the table. The table needs to be assembled. This set comes with a 90-day warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you turn the top over to have a blank surface?
Yes, you can flip it and the back is solid green.
Are the tracks wooden?
Yes, the tracks are wooden.
Add New FAQ
- Pieces 100
- Manufacturer recommended age 36 months - 15 years