The KidCo Angle Mount Safeway is THE gate for situations where mounting points are not straight across from each other. Perfect for stop of stairs when you need to mount one side on the wall and one side on a banister, but it can also be mounted in a hallway when the walls don't line up. As a hardware mount gate, it provides maximum safety at the top of stairs and in high traffic doorways because there is no bottom threshold to potentially trip over as found on pressure mount gates.
- Hinge and Latch side hardware can be mounted on an angled surface
- Easy one hand adult operation
- Quick release hardware allows gate to be easily removed when not needed
- Directional stop prevents gate from swinging out over stair
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Adjustable width
- Product Dimensions:Gate Width: 28"-42.5" Height: 31"
- Optional extensions (Model G4200) are available for openings up to 63"
Frequently Asked Questions
How wide will this gate enclose?
The user guide says it will go up to 42-1/2" openings. They also mention optional 10" extensions for 42" to 63" wide. we recommend no more than two extensions per gate.
Can this gate be mounted to a perpendicular surface, i.e. in a doorway?
Yes, this gate can be mounted in a door way, it does not have to be mounted on any angles to work properly.
It says it's 31 inches high. Does that include the wall brackets? We only have 31.5 inches between our banister and our base board.
The gate has to be mounted a few inches off the ground or else it won't open easily.
Add New FAQ
- Construction Heavy duty steel
Add New Resource