The Kicker Solo-Baric L7 10 subwoofer is designed to be used in small spaces. It is build with a aluminium treated composite cone in the base and has a cast aluminum basket. The peak power of this unit is 1,200 watts. The actual power range is between 50 and 600 RMS watts, or approximately 300 watts for each voice coil. The unit itself requires a depth of 6 1/2" to be mounted correctly and was built with a frequency response between 24 and 100 Hz. Solo-Baric offers a one year limited warranty, with a clause surrounding ordinary use. The Kicker Solo-Baric L7 also comes in 12".
- 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Aluminum-treated composite cone
- Cast-aluminum basket
- Power range of 50-600 RMS watts (300 watts per voice coil)
- Peak power is 1,200 watts
- Frequency response is 24-100 Hz
- Sensitivity is 85.7 dB
- Unit mounting depth is 6-1/8"
- 1 year waranty