Kicker DS693 3 way car speakers. The mids and highs of these speakers will complete the musical quality of your ride. If you are in search of a great sounding set of component speakers at an affordable price to compliment your subs or just for fun these speakers excel like no others. Kicker DS693 utilize a high-tech cone, heavy-duty voice coils, and ribbed surround, yet retain a reduced mounting depth for easy upgrades in a vehicle's doors or kick panels.
- KICKER 11DS693 6"x9" 3-Way Coaxial Car Speakers Pair
- 70 Watts RMS Power; 140 Watts Peak Power
- 4 Ohm Impedance; sensitivity: 92 dB;
- Mounting Hardware, Grilles and Speaker Wire Included
- Ship From and Sold by CarAmpAndSpeaker
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the bass sound?
They have decent bass but they are not bass speakers. Put it this way the more bass you try to put through these the worse your music will sound. Either get these and compliment them with a subwoofer and amp or buy a higher end speaker this is a lower end model.
What size speaker box would you put these in(I'm building my own, so i need exact dimensions)?
They couldn't be to thin. They have pretty good size magnets. I would wait until I got them before I bought or built a box for them.
Add New FAQ
- RMS Power Handling 70 watts
- Peak Power Handling 140 watts
- Sensitivity 92 dB
- Impedance (Per Voice Coil) 4 Ohms Ohms
- Media Playback Supported MP3
- Expansion IPod cable optional