The Keurig 2.0 K250 Brewing System features revolutionary Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology, designed to read the lid of each K-Cup or K-Carafe pack to brew the perfect beverage every time. There’s even a separate setting for specialty beverages such as hot cocoa, chai and mochas. The K250 series brewer allows you to brew a 4-cup carafe with the same ease and convenience of brewing a single-serve cup — all at the touch of a button. And nothing like a typical coffee maker.
Other brewer features include a 40 ounce water reservoir, 2.4 inch interactive black and white touch display, and a strength control setting for brewing bolder coffee. Choose over 400 different varieties, from 60 brands you love including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, Lipton, and more. Look for Keurig Brewed seal on your favorite K-Cup pack and K-Carafe pack varieties to ensure a delicious cup every time.
- Features include a 40 ounce water reservoir, 2 inch black and white touch display, and a strength control setting for brewing bolder coffee
- Touch-screen LCD Makes operation simple
- Brew strength control Lets you prepare beverages to your liking
- Removable water reservoir allows easy refilling; Water level window lets you see how much water is available
- Removable drip tray simplifies cleaning
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this still work with regular 3rd party "K-cup"?
3rd party cups will not work without doctoring the cups.
Can the 250 use the new mug pods?
Add New FAQ
- Display Touch-screen LCD
- Water Reservoir 40 oz.