KMW72337 Orbit Trackball with Scroll Ring, Two Buttons, Black Quickly and easily navigate through web pages and documents with this trackball that features a scroll ring. All-day comfort and scrolling come together in the Kensington Orbit Trackball with Scroll Ring.
- Trackball Mouse with Scroll Ring for comfort and precision
- Customizable 2-Button design via TrackballWorks software
- Compatible with Windows (including Windows 8) and Mac OS Computers
- Scroll ring allows fast, easy scrolling of web pages and documents
- Uses far less desk space than a mouse
- Giving you the ability to assign a wide variety of program functions to each of your buttons as well as control the pointer speed and scrolling
- Quickly get clicking and scrolling with fast, simple installation through the wired USB connection that is completely reliable and intuitive
- Optical technology for precise tracking - no cleaning required
- Click-free scrolling
- USB connectivity
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to put too much force on the left button while dragging? Do you have to put your hand in a awkward position to do it?
Not at all. On this one, the left click takes very little pressure, making it real easy to click and drag. Also, because of the button design and the height of the ball, you can have your hand in several positions and still be able to click and drag comfortably.
How do the buttons feel when clicked? Are they too stiff? Do your thumb gets tired after a long period of use?
The buttons are easy to operate and have a definite clicking action. Buttons are not stiff. There's no strain on thumb or fingers.
Does it have a scroll click (middle click)?
There are buttons on the left and on the right. You scroll with the ring but there is no third click button.
Add New FAQ
- Controls Scroll ring
- Connectivity Wired