The Kenmore 4675 is a mid-grade front-load washing machine. The Kenmore 4675 washing machine can handle a 4.0 cu foot load size; which Kenmore quotes to be equivalent to a maximum of 23 bath towels per one load. The body design of the device is made up of a steel frame that is adorned with a professional painted finish available in two distinct colors; white and blue. The biggest feature of the 4675 model is the Energy Star qualification, Eco friendly certification, and Energy Guide functions; Kenmore claims this allows users to save up to 77% more energy and 73% more water when compared to a conventional top load washer (manufacturer before 2004, using normal cycle). The Kenmore 4675 also includes patented Catalyst cleaning action technology which allows fabrics and clothing to receive an enhanced cleaning; a special sanitation cycle also eliminates what Kenmore claims to be "99.9% of certain household bacteria". The device also includes patented QuietPack 4 sound insulation which is specifically designed to keep noise and vibrations to a minimum. The Kenmore 4675 device also features a 1050 RPM max spin speed which lessens the overall total drying time of washed fabrics; Kenmore claims the speed enables the device to be "extremely efficient". The 4675 machine includes additional features such as a stainless steel wash basket, full electronic and pre-programmed controls for adjusting different settings all displayed via a small front panel LCD display, 5 separate water temperatures, 10 different standard and special wash/rinse cycles, a timed dispenser that can handle detergent, bleach and fabric softener, special sound signals and status lights added to alert users about end of cycle and load times, and estimated time left displayed via the aforementioned front panel display.
It should be noted that this device is nearly identical in specifications and features to the Kenmore 4674 model washing machine.
- Mid-grade front-load washing machine
- Steel body design adorned with professional painted finish; available in white or blue
- Energy Star, Energy Guide qualifications and Eco friendly certification
- Catalyst cleaning action technology; QuietPack 4 sound insulation materials
- Stainless steel wash basket
- Full electronic and pre-programmed controls; front panel LCD display
- 5 separate water temperatures; 10 different wash and rinse cycle settings
- Timed dispenser that can inject laundry detergent, bleach and fabric softener cleaning solutions
- Special sound signals and status lights to alert users about end of cycle and load times; Estimated time left displayed via front panel display
It should be noted that Kenmore also offers the additional purchase of two different warranty plans at the time the appliance is purchased.
- 3YR In-Home Master Protection Agreement- $199.99
- 5YR In-Home Master Protection Agreement- $309.99
Kenmore will also have a qualified dealer deliver the appliance and pick up any old appliances you may have for a small fee. It is only quoted for one device; therefore if you purchase both a washer and dryer and want both old appliances removed the fee would be doubled.
- Haul away your existing appliance; Haul-away charge (1-item)- $10.00
- Load Size: 4.0 cu feet
- Wash Motion: tumble action
- Advanced Technology: Catalyst cleaning action
- Maximum Spin Speed: 1050 RPM
- Standard Cycles: normal, heavy duty, whites, soak, delicate
- Special Cycles: hand wash, express wash, sanitary (steam treatment), custom, clean wash with steam
- Cycle Options: delay (up to 14 hours), pre-wash, extra rinse, stain treatment
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes
- Estimated Power Consumption Per Year (Kilowatts): 429
- Weight: 245 lbs
- Dimensions: 27 in. (W) x 38 in. (H) x 31-1/2 in. (D)
- General Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
- Accessories: power cord, fill and drain hoses
Add New Resource